This site is intended as a general source of information and is in no way intended to replace the advice of a licensed mental health or medical professional.
If you, your child, parent, partner, friend, or anyone else you love or care about is struggling in any way, please seek (or encourage them to seek) professional support.
When you have experienced a loss or are in crisis, you may think that nothing and no one can help. Please know that you are not alone and there is help. You just need to know where to look.
If you live in the US:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255 Toll Free – for immediate support)
- Veteranscrisisline (for immediate support through the VA – telephone, text, and chat)
- Crisis Chat (for immediate support)
- Imalive (for immediate support)
- You Matter (information and support for young adults on various mental health issues)
- Stop Bullying (information and support for bullying)