I enjoy nothing more than working with those who are looking to change and grow.
If you think that I can help, here are five ways you can connect with me to access my knowledge and experience through resources, content, and services:
- Book me to speak at your community or organizational event. Public speaking and training are some of my favorite things to do. Please contact me in advance about your event! Please mention if you are interested in speaking or training and the topic. Here are some of the topics that I can speak about:
- Why unhappy lawyers don’t change their lives (but could!)
- What do I want to be when I grow up?
- Five things that hold back women leaders
- Loving (and surviving!) your teenager
- Book me to speak at your conference or training. I love sharing what I have learned with others. Here are some examples of conference presentations and trainings I have provided:
- Managing difficult adolescent behavior in residential treatment
- Implementing trauma-informed care and TF-CBT in juvenile justice
- Integrating interpersonal process techniques with evidence-based treatment
- Subscribe to my updates. I write about how to succeed and thrive at work and in life, marriage, and parenting. By subscribing to my blog, you will get my ideas sent straight to your inbox.
- Follow me on social media. While I am building my content, you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter to get access to posts on work and life issues that matter to you. You can also connect with me on Linked In.
Thank you so much for connecting with me and for your interest in working with me. If there’s something else you had in mind, and you don’t see that on here, feel free to send me an email, and we can talk about your needs. Thanks!